National Leadership Summit
The EWB-SA Leadership Portfolio is being headed up by Nomathemba Magagula who has been a board member since 2019.
Youth Leadership Portfolio
- Catalyzing the development of resilient, resourceful & results driven young leaders
- Activating a passion for social development & impact
- Improving access to personal development content
- Providing the tools for students to execute effective leadership
- Exposing students to meaningful mentorship
- Generating a pull of socially conscious & confident engineers
What is the leadership Summit?
We have held 8 Annual Leadership Retreats that bring all the executive leaders of our student chapters together for a weeklong workshop since the inception of EWB-SA in 2011.
The National Retreat is our flagship event as it challenges different aspects of leadership, mentorship, entrepreneurship & chapter management. The students are given an opportunity to reflect on all their efforts, projects, lessons & failures amongst their peers & plan for the upcoming academic year.
#LeadLikeYouMeanIt #ItBeginsWithMe #EngPassionThroughEngAction
Former Sponsors include: WSP & Anglo American’s Ambassadors for Good.
The 2020 Leadership Summit Focused on Engineering Passion through Action.